TUCFA is the Tyndale University College Faculty Association, and tucfa.ca is its official website.
Purpose of TUCFA
- To advance teaching, scholarship, research, and service within the mission statement of the University College;
- To represent all employees of the University College who are eligible for full membership in the Association in all matters of employer-employee relations including salaries, pensions, work load, and working conditions;
- To deal with items of common interest to faculty members relating to the University College or to the broader interests of the academic community;
- To encourage cooperation between the teaching faculty of this University College and the teaching faculty of other universities, colleges, and seminaries.
— FA Constitution, first approved 17 November 2005
2020–2021 TUCFA Executive
- President: Dr. Nancy Ross
- Vice President: Dr. Benjamin Reynolds
- Secretary/Treasurer: Dr. Paul Franks
You can contact the TUCFA Executive by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TUCFA’s Constitution was originally approved on 17 November 2005, and last amended on 4 March 2021. Download the current TUCFA Constitution (.pdf), or get the source (.tex).
Tucfa.ca is served up with Jekyll and Hyde.